draw catch/stopper

A quick learner from Little Valley NY says:
Child craft by smith dresser. This is the piece of plastic that holds the drawer in and keeps it from falling out when open. I need some new ones please as I have two of these dressers and many have this piece broken
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 32-030, I think this may be what you want. Let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)