draw softeners

A home owner from Farmingdale NY says:

We have Thomasville cabinets & the draws dont fully close. Can we purchase new draw softeners. Looks like

a plastic clip with a piston.



Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Bill. I'm not sure if these are exactly what you're looking for, but we do sell the 32-006 soft close adapter. Look it over and let me know what you think!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)