Gray rectangular drawer glide

A home owner from Wheatland Wyoming says:
This nails on the bottom of the drawer so it slides easier
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2572.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have anything exactly like this, but our 32-117 is similar. Look it over and see if you could use this as a replacement.

32-117 : Round Flat Tack Glide
Round Flat Tack Glide
How to replace a drawer tack glide
How to replace a drawer tack glide
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at