drawer rollers

A quick learner says:
Can't find these.... do you have these?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190920_153643765.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190920_153630798.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. We only offer three different drawer rollers similar to what you have: our 32-040, 32-041, and 32-038. Take a look at all three parts mentioned and see if any one of these could work to make your drawer functional again. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)