drawer rollers

A home owner from Henderson NV says:
Purchased a condo that has drawers, circa 1985, several of the rollers are missing. Eventually they will be replaced but not now. Cannot find them here in Las Vegas. They attach to the back where the sides are longer than the back. they are left and right and have an L shaped mount. The larger part is 1 in.W & 2 in.L with a slant toward the wheel & has 3 oval holes & 2 screw holes. Narrow portion is 3/4 in.W & 2 3/4 in.L including the wheel which is 3/4 in. plastic with ball bearings. They resemble your 32-040/041 except the wheel section is much to long. Sure hope you can help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you show us a picture of the hardware in question? That will help us find a better match, if one exists.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)