drawer side track rollers with or without brackets

A quick learner from Menifee, California says:
Drawer guide rollers have the name GRANT stamped on the metal bracket as well as DL (drawer left) and DR (drawer right) on each corresponding bracket with 10/16" diameter nylon ball bearing flat edge wheel. I'm looking for 12 sets (24 wheels) for my mothers 1980 kitchen. I really only need new rollers/wheels if the only wheels are available. The popular 3/4" replacement wheels are too large and we're just missing wheels, I don't what the heck happened to them? The brackets are repairable. Thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named drawer wheels.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named drawer wheels 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named drawer wheels 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named drawer wheels 2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid these rollers aren't made anymore, and we've never been able to find an exact replacement. Unfortunately, the best we can offer is to see if you could convert to something like our 32-060 and the other-sized variants I've listed on this page. You could mount these tracks with our 32-018 Drawer Socket Pair. I can't guarantee this substitution idea would work for your drawers, but I'm afraid it's the best option we can provide at this time. I apologize we can't be of more help, and many thanks for considering our business. 

A home owner from Santa Fe, New Mexico says:
Just wondering if anyone was successful in finding replacement hardware for the Grant drawer roller brackets shown in the pictures. I have several in our condominium and would much prefer to either find the Grant hardware or a substitute that is structured the same way rather than swapping out all of the current hardware. If no luck was found on the hardware, is there any way just to get replacement 9/16" rollers to install on the existing hardware?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17004.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that nothing has changed since Bob's last response in 2019. Your rollers have been discontinued for many years and there is no confirmed substitute that we know of. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.