drawer slide

A home owner from Gillette, WY says:
I am in need of a drawer slide for a dresser. Facing the dresser, I need the slide on the right side. The part I need is the one on the dresser side, not the drawer side.

It measures 15 3/4 inches but I believe I could use a 16" as there is an inch extra beyond the slide in the back. All that is missing is the nylon roller but it is riveted so I believe I will need the whole slide. The roller is 3/4 of an inch. The width of this slide is 7/8 of an inch and the wide part with the nylon roller is 1 and 3/4 inches.

Can you tell what I need from this description?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you need, exactly. I think I'm a little confused. Could you take a picture of the hardware in question? That be a huge help. Thanks!
A home owner from Gillette, says:
It resembles your 32-058. I do not know how big the roller is on the 32-058. Mine is 3/4 of an inch in diameter.

Had I known how to send a picture via internet, I would have.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The size of the rollers on the 32-058 don't matter so much, since it would be used as an entirely new track system. It's not like it would be interacting with your old track. The only thing you have to worry about is whether it would fit on your drawer or not.
Profile of 32-058 drawer pair kit
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.