drawer slide came out of plastic rear drawer socket

A home owner from Pueblo, Colorado says:
The drawer slide (image drawerslide4) keeps coming off the plastic rear drawer socket. I believe I used part #32-003 or 32-005. How can I keep the drawer slide. Is there anything deeper to secure it better? What else can I do? Would it be better to just get new hardware? Thank you for any ideas. The other images are just for reference.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Since your tracks are 7/8" tall, I would recommend something like our 32-119, which is 2-1/4" long. See what you think.
A home owner from Pueblo, CO says:
I tried this part, but it was just a little too narrow. It appears that both the 7/16" as well as the 31/32" areas are just a little too narrow. Any other suggestions?
Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 32-012 might work for you. It is 1" high by 7/16". I'm afraid we have nothing larger. Please look it over and see what you think.
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.