drawer slide sockets

A quick learner from Tucson, AZ says:
Looking for socket possibly by Merillat. Says Unigrass 6600 on the rail. Some say they use the Knape & Voqt part 1805-101WP as a replacement. Is this OK? What works best for these socket replacements?

It looks similar to the Swisco 220X200 & 493X317....not sure what this means.

Our house was built in 1992.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You can consider our 32-119. Many customers have used this to replace their Unigrass 6600. See what you think. Make sure the measurements match up, that is the most important things. Brand names and serial numbers change from time to time, but measurements never lie.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)