drawer slide stop bumper

A home owner from Bluffton, SC says:
It is the bumper that stops the slide when the drawer is pushed in. This is from Sligh Furniture office furniture. I found a picture of a similar item from your website in black on the internet.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0125.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0126.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing. Unfortunately, we don't have this exact drawer stop, but see if you could use something like our screw-on stop 32-125, or even the 10-112 . Take a look and let us know if you have any other questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)