drawer slide track

A quick learner from Oklahoma says:
Someone gave my wife and I some bedroom furniture in great condition. There are two dresser drawers that have issue with the "slide". In the center of each dresser drawer slot there is a piece of wood going from front to back that looks like an "I". Each drawer has a metal piece that looks like "C" with the open part going down to fit over and secure around the wood piece. The metal piece has a tab at the front for screws into the bottom of the drawer. There is also a flange at the back of the drawer that mounts to the vertical back side of the drawer. In both drawers the 90 degree flange is broken right at the bend. The flange is still attached correctly. The front part of the metal piece is still attached correctly. The back part of the metal piece is not supported and falls freely from the drawer once removed from the drawer slot. I think I need to replace this metal piece but have no idea what it is called or where I can get them. I don't really want to remove and replace the wood pieces if I don't have to do so. Thanks in advance for your help.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Could you show me a picture of the drawer hardware in question? That would be most helpful in narrowing down what you need. Many thanks. 

A quick learner from Oklahoma says:
The metal "slide" is broken from its attachment point at the back of the drawer by means of the 90 degree flange. I would like to replace the metal "slide" if possible but don't know what it is called or where to find one. The next option would be to add the plastic drawer guide to the back of the drawer instead of any of the metal "slide" or 90 degree flange. A distant third option is to remove the wood piece from the drawer slot and start over with something new. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks again for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named download (1).png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named download.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for clarifying. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for these components, so I think your best bet would be to consider replacing the entire track system. Check out 32-053, as well as the video below that shows how it is installed. See if you think you could use this as a replacement. 

How to install a drawer track kit
How to install a drawer track kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.