drawer slider rear socket

A home owner from Suffolk, Virginia says:
ivory colored rectangular socket with post on rear surface that fits into a hole in metal back plate. Name "Marsh" Part number is 8401120
A home owner from Suffolk, Virginia says:
I want to order two pairs of this plastic socket which fits at the end of the slide rail as pictured in this jpg.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named drawer socket.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

I'm afraid your socket was discontinued, but take a look at our 32-119. Compare our dimensions to yours and see if you think you can use this as a substitute

A home owner from Mechanicsville, VA says:
Dear SWISCO,

I also have the socket as in the photos from Suffolk, VA and need a replacement. Does the 32-119 fit? If so how do you suggest mounting it? as there is a metal plate in the back of my cabinet for the original socket.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0076a.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We've never heard back from them with confirmation, unfortunately. 

As for mounting, you'd have to remove the metal plate and then shim the socket out with something like a piece of wood. Note, it will be a project and you'll need to be a little handy. 

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.