drawer slides

A quick learner from norton ma says:
my slide is 17 3/4" long by 5/8" high and has two 1/2" wheels riveted on. One of the wheels broke off. Can you get me a new slide, if not replacement wheels.
User submitted photos of a drawer slide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, check out our 32-059 kit. This appears similar to what you have. Let me know if you can get it to work.
32-059 looks like its designed to mount on the bottom of the drawer, mine are currently mounted on the side of the drawer. I can't move them to the bottom as these are for the bottom two drawers and there are brackets in the way on the bottom of the cabinet. Do you have something similar that mount on the side of the drawer?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 32-059 kit mounts to the side of the drawer, as well.
A quick learner from norton MA says:
The inner slide is "z" shaped how do you get it to sit flat on the side of the drawer?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The bottom leg of the "Z" does cradle the drawer, but it's a very, very skinny length of metal. It also looks like your old track has that same bottom leg, so I don't see why it would get in the way. Is there anything in particular that would obstruct the passage of the track? If you want, you can take a few pictures of the other part of the track and the drawer opening. That would give us a better idea as to whether or not our 32-059 could work.
The old leg has two sides (it's "L shaped). The one that you are proposing has three sides (it's "Z" shaped). I have no where for that third side to go as I need to mount in in the middle of the drawer side, not along the bottom of the drawer side. Do you have one that is "L" shaped and designed to mount on the side of the drawer? If not, can I replace the broken wheels on mine?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have a track that is "L" shaped, and I don't know if you can replace the wheels since they appear to be riveted on. We still may be able to come up with a solution for you, though. We would have to see pictures of the track installed, or at least propped up against the drawer. We're having trouble visualizing what you've described.
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.