I need replacement drawer sockets for my kitchen drawer

A quick learner from St. Louis, MO says:
I need to find a set of replacement drawer sockets for a kitchen drawer, to replace the socket shown in the picture. I see no brand name on the sockets or cabinets, but the brand "Liberty" appears on the hinges for the kitchen cabinets. The sockets needed are a left and a right side. Each is 3 3/4 inches long, bracket that lies flush is 2 inches high, and the C-shaped part is 5/8 inches wide and 1 1/16 inches high.
A customer submitted photo of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please take a look at our 32-012, 32-089, and 32-018. Do you think your rail would fit into any of these? Please let us know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.