drawer track back plate

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
No numbers, no names or markings, cabinets are 27 years old (Panabaker cabinets). Screwed onto back of cabinet. Plastic broken. Need replacements. Can you please help me find the right ones?
User submitted a photo of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I can't find an exact match to yours, but take a look at our 32-012 and double check your measurements, specifically the height of the track. I could not find one that was 1-1/8" tall, but the 32-012 still appears to be our best match. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)