drawers not fitting flush in dresser

A handy person from Helena, AL says:
I have at least one dresser drawer component(Haverty's Marseille collection) that my son broke when he climbed on it trying to reach the top of the dresser. I have determined that I need a Kenlin 32-076 drawer case runner - one of mine is definitely broken. I cannot find any other drawer pieces that need replacing, however, several other drawers are not fitting flush into the dresser. Can you offer any advice on troubleshooting what I can do to figure out what's wrong and ultimately fix this? I'm so glad I found your site and have needed to address this issue for a long time! Many thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The first step would be to make sure the drawers are properly installed in the tracks. Then, make sure your track and/or track hardware is not worn or damaged.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.