dresser handle for drexel studio.

A quick learner from Maryland says:
I am in search of two handles to replace from a drexel studio dresser.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I can tell you right now that we won't be able to find an exact match for this pull. I'm not sure if the design is important to you; a lot of customers I talk to want to retain the same style pull.

We may be able to find something in a different style. If you were interested, please tell me the distance between the two installation holes on the drawer itself, center-to-center. We can then try to find something in the same size.

A quick learner from Maryland says:
The distance is 4.5 inches.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! We have one drawer pull with that hole spacing. See our 22-201. Like I said, the style is very different, but as long as the hole spacing matches then it will fit without alteration.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.