dual arm crank

A handy person from Kihei, Hawaii says:
Hi. I have a white awning style window with a broken crank mechanism. The crank part is marked "Truth" with part numbers stamped into it of 30895A and 45206. Your Swisco dual arm crank 21-1/2" code 39-083 looks exactly the same and measures 21-1/2". Will it work in place of the Truth one? I also need the crank handle. Thank you
Rob
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello Rob. We wouldn't be able to give you a solid confirmation until we see what your crank looks like? Could you upload some photos for us to have a look?
A quick learner from Kihei hawaii says:
Here are some photos. Let me know if you need any more details. Thank you so much for your help. Rob.
A quick learner says:
Here are some photos
Dual arm crank
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I do believe our 39-083 operator would make a good choice for you. I would only suggest making sure the arm lengths match up to the ones on your operator. The handles that go along with the operator would be our 39-114L or the fold down type, our 39-205.
A handy person from Kihei Hawaii says:
thank you. I just ordered the part
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.