Window falling down - won't stay up

A quick learner says:
I have a few windows that just fall down and won't stay up. It looks like there is no rubber in the track at bottom of each side. Please direct me to the part name..thx
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
I am a little confused with your inquiry. As I started to read it, I immediately thought of channel balances as being the main reason why your windows will not stay up. However as I read on, you mentioned a rubber track and then I see you also referred to our 26-139 single hole aligner. If you could verify what type of part you are inquiring about and include some photos, that would be very helpful to us.
A quick learner from window channel says:
It looks like there is suppose to be a cube shaped piece in the channel to hold window from falling Can I buy just the cubes?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
To help us help you, can you please send us a photo of the part you are looking for?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.