fastener to hold screen to window

A home owner from Philadelphia PA says:
looking to replace lost fasteners of a long narrow screen to its window. Its a metal right angle piece; the longer edge is round, 7/8 inch in ln; the 1st quarter inch or so has threads for the cap to screw on. the other end has a flat piece about 1/2 inch in ln; that piece is at a rt angle to the longer round piece. I also need the caps, which are white & slightly concave on top (though I suppose they need not be exact). I could not find them on your website. I did find the knife latch fasteners that I also need for other screens. I'd like to order everything in one order. Please help. Thanks.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You seem to be describing our spring clip 70-050. If this is not what you are trying to describe, please send images to us by attaching them to a reply post.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at