fastners for bronze acorn window lock

A home owner from Baton Rouge, LA says:
I have ordered a total of 30 of this BRONZE window locks (90-063) - WHY DON'T THEY COME WITH SCREWS???? I have spent hours trying to find #8 screws in bronze! It seems if you sell the lock which is to be affixed by screws that the screws would come with the lock??? The #8 screws on your website appear to be more copper color so I don't think that would look qute right. Any suggestions?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Screws are not included with most windows locks due to different lengths of screws used for different brands of windows. It is best to reuse the old screws from the window locks you are replacing. If you use a screw that is too long you may hit the window glass. If you are missing some of the original screws, bring one of the original screws to your local hardware store so they can match up a replacement screw for you. If you are having trouble locating a replacement screw please respond with your original screw's exact dimensions and I will see if SWISCO has a replacement screw available for purchase.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.