fixed top window but tilt-in bottomwindow needing spiral balance springs

A quick learner from Milton, DE 19968, USA says:
window:27x34x1.5inches 15lb. replacement needed: 26x3/8 inches
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am confident we can help, but the best way to know what you need is to remove one of the old spiral balances and show us. We need to know the length and diameter of the outer tube (not including the colored tip), and a picture of the color tip would be useful as well. From there we'll do our best to narrow down what you need.

A quick learner from Milton, DE 19968, USA says:
in response to your request for more info.... in my original email, i stated that the length needed is 26" and the diameter three/eighth inches... i dont understand what else is needed.. SPIRAL BALANCED....
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

My deepest apologies, I missed this information in your original statement. It sounds like you need an S900-26. For a sash that weighs 15 lbs, a Red Tip option will work just fine.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.