florida townhouse sliding door locks

A quick learner from Florida says:

Hello,

I have a townhouse in Florida with several aluminum sliding doors that need an overhaul. I would like some help identifying the hardware I need to replace which include; Track or track cover, roller assembly, top plastic guides, weather seals.

Attached are some pictures with a measuring tape.

Thank you

Juan

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1139.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1138.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1137.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1136.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1135.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Juan. We should be able to help with all of these parts, but your photos aren't enough to ID everything. We'll  need to take this on a part by part basis.

The only thing I can pick out from your photos is the track and track cover; we only offer one variety of each anyway, which would be our 80-106 track and 80-102 cover. As long as your track is in relatively decent condition then you can get away with just using a track cover. Otherwise you'll want an all new track.

For the rollers, guides, and weatherstripping, we need detailed photos of each part fully removed from the door. We will especially need dimensions for the roller housing. For the weatherstripping, please remove a sample and show us a clear picture of the end profile. We have to see the shape. Dimensions would also be a big help.

I know that removing these parts isn't ideal, since that's a big project, but there is no other way to determine what you need. We cannot make a recommendation without this information. Please be as thorough and clear as possible.

How to install a sliding glass door track cover
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.