would like to buy to replace old ones
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2275.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2274.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2271.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2270.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

This seal reminds me of our 58-053. I recommend you compare the dimensions with yours to see how they match up. If you have any questions just let us know!

Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.
Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.

A quick learner from NC says:
Thanks for the quick response... the dimensions match with mine, only difference is that my existing seal is filled with foam and the 58-053 product seems to be without.
Profile picture of Emily

We don't sell your exact seal but I think the 58-053 is worth considering. If you'd like, I can email you an order link to try a sample. You would just have to pay for shipping. Let me know if that's something you'd be interested in. 

A quick learner from NC says:
Great, I am willing to try out. Thanks for the offer. Please send the link.
Profile picture of Emily

You got it! I'll email that over to you right now. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.