fold down handle

A home owner from san diego says:
I buoght a milgard casement window. it supposed to come with fold down handles. they sent only the cover and handle. how do I replace the cover only. milgard is no help. do I need to replace the entire operator?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It looks like your original operator has a built-in cover. The replacement cover/handle combo that Milgard sent you likely will not work. Do you only need the handle? If so, see our 39-205. This has a spline size of 11/32". If that matches yours, it should work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)