folding closet door top bracket keeper screw

A home owner from Round Rock, Texas says:
very flat topped panhead. 9/16" from top of head to bottom of screw. Approx. 1/4" diameter (no gauge on hand.)

This if from an older bi-fold closet door.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
A home owner from Round Rock, Texas says:
Found the part and ordered from Swisco. Now I am wondering how to fit the door back in the track. All the instructions I find are for spring loaded door pins, and all three of mine are fixed pins. How do I get all three in the tracks? Somebody must have done it.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I had the same situation with a closet door in my hallway at home. What I did was mark the location of the top pivot on the track, loosen the set screw in the top pivot, and then slide it over toward the middle of the track. Then I set the door into the bottom pivot on the floor. Now, with the door into the bottom pivot, lean the door down and bring it up lining it with the top pivot as you turn the door upright. With the door's pivots in, line up the door and secure the top corner bracket into the top track. Hopefully this makes sense! Let me know if you need clarification.
A quick learner from Alabama says:
I'm looking for a set screw like the one pictured above. Do you have a part number or can you tell me how to order it? I can't find one like it on your website. I've included pics.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230706_090502.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230706_090511.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't sell this kind of screw separately. These are only available with the bracket itself. Which bracket you have, though, is not something I can determine from these photos. For now, you can see our full selection here. Note that this selection is by no means exhaustive, and there is a chance we don't sell this part at all. Just something to keep in mind.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.