french door weatherstrip

A handy person from san diego says:
I need something to replace the weatherstripping that goes between two french doors.
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting. The closest possible match we have to this weatherstripping is our 58-173 Push-In Vinyl Bulb Weatherstrip. I'm not sure if it will work for you, as it's a different shape, but take a look and let me know if you could get it to work.
A home owner from Fort Worth, TX says:
Please assist in helping me locate weatherstripping for a Pella door. I've attached a picture of a section I removed.
Dimensions are: 5/8 inch by 1/2 inch (7/8 inch with bubble). Notice the 2/8 inch small tab that fits in groove on door frame. The dimensions of the door opening are 92 inches by 34 inches. Thanks in advance.
User submitted a photo of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thanks for contacting us. I've placed you into an existing discussion regarding this weatherseal. As you can see, we were not able to find an exact match. We're not sure if it could work, but our 58-173 looks like the closest thing we have. Take a look and see if you could get it to work.

In the meantime, I'll keep searching for something new. Perhaps something has come up in recent months. I will let you know if I find anything!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I have great news, we actually found another possible replacement that matches your sample far more closely. I will post here again as soon as we have more information!
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience. Please take a look at our new Pella 58-181 weatherseal and see how it matches up to your sample.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)