french door weatherstripping replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
Good morning
I'm looking to replace my french door weatherstripping that's mounted to the door that normally stationary. This is the weatherstripping that's mounted to seal between the two doors when closed. It appears from pictures that your 58-173 would be the replacement that I'm looking for. Can you confirm this for me? I attached a few pictures for your reference.
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I think the closest we have is our 58-173. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)