from crank handle to T handle

A home owner from Maine says:
I own crank window handles. I do not know the manufacturer of the windows.
Can II replace the crank handle for the T handle?
The number on the handle is
7191 A8 or 48 can't read it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6411.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6412.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. It looks like you might have a 39-286 Andersen handle, which has a 3/8" gear bore. If so, see our 39-298 Andersen Tee Type handle. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)