full vu pins

A quick learner from toledo ohio says:
my pins or the ones i am looking for are about 5.25 long with a .250 shaft with a groove for a hair pin clip and the cap on the top is about .410
i already emailed you but i think these are the pins you have the only difference is i have a groove for the clip and not a hole for your style hair pin cotter clip and mine uses a hairpin clip
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You can use the 21-054 bi-fold pin assembly and add the 21-155 push nut to lock your pin assembly into the door.
so i take it they do not have the same pin with a groove already in it. what about the cap, it looks like you still make the same cap that i already have.
Profile picture of Paul
I am afraid we haven't come across a bi-fold door pin with a groove for sometime now. As for the nylon cap, please see our 21-009.
A quick learner from toledo says:
21-009 ? do you mean 21-109 cant find the 21-009 cap
Profile picture of Paul
Yes, sorry. 21-109.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.