full width on mortise lock? 82-218

A handy person from Pismo Beach, ca. says:
Hi I work at SeaVenture Resort and looking for 17 of these mortises. My question is what is the overall width of the farthest outside measurements of this mortise lock product code #82-218. In the pic it shows 1 1/16" to the mounting bracket. Mine is like 1 1/8" and overall its 1 1/4" wide. The W&F/E2014 are too narrow of a width. Thanks for any help.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I grabbed an 82-218 from stock and I found the overall measurement of the depth to be a slightly heavy 1-1/8".

If you would like, send us some pictures of your mortise lock and we can have our experts take a look at what you have and see if they believe 82-218 is the mortise lock you need.
A handy person from Pismo Beach, ca says:
Here is a photo of my mortise lock
User submitted photo of mortise lock.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Here is an alternate image of the 82-218 Mortise Lock, showing multiple width measurements:
Alternate image of the Swisco 82-218 showing width measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.