Closet door rollers, Acme 4011 or 4012

A home owner from West Palm Beach, FL says:
The bottom rollers on my glass closet doors have broken. The roller hardware indicates that it is an Acme part, number 4011 or 4012. I reviewed your on-line catalog of parts to see if you had a comparable part and found your part number 23-041. The dimensions are very similar and the general appearance of the part is the same. My question is, would your part number 23-041 work for me in place of the Acme part that was on the closet door ?
Customer image of their sliding closet door roller.
I am enclosing pictures of the hardware bracket. Hope this will be sufficient for you to determine if your part no. 23-041 is equivalent to my old part.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes I agree the 23-041 should work for you. I do believe that this replaces the Acme #4012.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)