glass storm window part

A quick learner from storm window says:
I need help finding the part for the storm glass that holds it in the track. Its awhite plastic piece that the top part snapped off. In the 1st photo is the part thats unbroken & still in the window frame-in 2nd is broken one in window. I seems to e screwed into the middle of the plastic piece. I.cant find a brand for the screen door any where! Please help! Thanx
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Take a look at our 95-029 Corner Key. How does that look?
A quick learner says:
It looks more like the sears tilt pivot part # 95-182. Can that go into storm window that doesnt tilt -it only slides up/down
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I actually agree--the 95-182 looks like a good match. Just make sure to compare the measurements and make sure they're alike.

"Tilt pivot" is just in reference to a method of removal, not function. It means that the storm or screen can tilt/swivel in to remove. You could then raise the panel, pull in the lower latches and tilt bottom, and then pull up on one side and then out/in.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)