glazing bead

A home owner from Fairfirld, CA says:
What I have is an International Window Corp garden window, series 1364 dual glazed. I need the exterior aluminum trim, or glazing bead, that snaps in between the glazing and frame. It is about 13/16" wide, the upper edge has a 1/16" lip that fits into the window frame and there is a lower snap edge that fits into the glazing edge, about 3/8" from the bottom edge.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named End Detail (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named End Detail (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Snap-in glazing on right.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named exterior shape.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named interior view.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:


Unfortunately, we don't sell aluminum glazing. Most manufacturers use vinyl these days so you'll find it difficult to locate an exact match for the original. 

With that said, we've used the 55-204 to replace aluminum glazing like this in the past but it isn't exact. Though we can't promise it will work, take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

Profile view of 55-204
Profile view of 55-204

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at