glazing bead identifier

A contractor from Dallas, TX says:
This is a glazing bead I need to replace. I did not see it at home depot or lowes.
User submitted a photo of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 55-120 snap-in and see if you could use this as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)