glazing replacement

A home owner from Rocklin, CA says:
Hi, I would like to replace the snap in glazing of the windows we had replaced. Could you help me identify the correct item? The size is 3/8" x 5/8" although I wouldn't mind slightly wider than 5/8" There is some black glue? between the panes that I would like to cover. Thanks for your help.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The closest match we have is our 55-029, though it's not exactly the same. Do you think you could get it to work?
A quick learner says:
I don't think that will fit properly. Thanks anyway.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)