glazing spine

A contractor from Hawaii says:
In addition to this spline there is a metal snap in glazing bead to secure glass. Wondering if you can help with identifying spline?
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The piece in your photo appears to be a vinyl screen spline. We should be able to help, but we will need the diameter in order for us to find the best match. As for the glazing bead you mentioned, we we would need to see a similar photo as above, along with its size. Thanks!
A contractor from Hawaii says:
I found a similar spline (tubing)and the measurement was .080.

As for the metal piece, we have it, we're just looking for the spline to close the gap between the glass and metal glazing bead.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have anything in this size. The smallest we carry is the 59-120 foam spline, which measures at .120". Being foam, it might compress to the size you need, but I'm not sure.
SWISCO Foam Screen Spline
SWISCO Foam Screen Spline
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.