glide channel cap length

A home owner from El Paso, Texass says:
Our 1969 aluminum alenco windows are hard to glide shut as the rail on which it sits is worn and rugged. I am looking for the long strip of hard rubber or plastic that is channeled so that it can be inserted lengthwise into the existing damaged rail on which the alenco window sits to allow the window to glide shut.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what part it is you're looking for, exactly. Can you show me a few pictures of yours? That will help us find the best possible match.
A quick learner from El Paso, Texass says:
Hello Tom, Grey weather stripping-like runner that snaps onto rail that is worn so that window will slide smoothly. Please let me know if he photos downloaded. Julio
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you again for your patience in this matter. We are currently working on this hardware and will let you know as soon as we have something online and available to view.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 87-206 Sliding Window Track Cover.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at