New drawer glides

A home owner from Thompsons Station, Tn says:
The drawer glides on each side of the drawer as it slides in the dresser
User submitted photos of a drawer glide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I would start by checking out our 32-083, Corner Tack Glide. Compare the measurements to see if this can work as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)