gray felt weather stripping.

A quick learner from stl.mo. says:
My windows are Jordan Brand. I am trying to replace all the weather stripping on these windows.All the stripping I have tried has been too
large. Iwould like to send you a piece of my stripping to see if you can match it.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, definitely send us some photos and we will do our best to match it and find you the correct part!
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, we have received your sample. I believe that our 58-002 gray wool pile matches. Take a look at this and see if this will work for you.
A quick learner from stl.mo says:
Thanks Tom for your help. I placed an order a short time ago. If this works okay. I will place another order shortly.
Thanks again
Bill
Profile picture of Tom
Great! Thank you for ordering with Swisco. Let us know how this works out for you and if we can assist you with anything else.
A quick learner from stl,mo. says:
I received the weather stripping that I ordered.
On the chanel where the the weather stripping goes, I have a slight problem.
About 1/4 of the way down and 1/4 of the way up there is 2 marks in the chanel. The felt stops there.
If I try to push the stripping it shreds.
Any idea how to go past those marks
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for posting. I think we can help! The company used a stamping machine to lock in the wool pile that put a dent in the groove. With a thin putty knife or a utility knife carefully run it under the groove to open the channel so you can slide through the wool pile.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.