handle for locking windows

A handy person from Pennsauken, New Jersey 08109 says:
This handle is for the locking mechanism on a casement window. I think it's a Bradco window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1713.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1714.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:


It looks like you could have either our 38-095 or 38-096, depending on fork projection. Take a look at the dimensions on our product pages to confirm the correct replacement for you. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)