handle replacement

A handy person from CA says:
Hi i have 2 sliding doors i can only see the # SGD-R30-120X82 on one door in the track. one has a broken handle on the out side, and the other had a metal piece fall out of the locking part and now wont lock with out force. can I please get help ordering replacement parts? They look like the model keyed mortise-style replacement handle set # 82-081 but it does not have a key. Do i understand correctly that you only make the keyed model now and would have to buy 2 complete new handles?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We actually offer a non-keyed version of the 82-081, our 82-080 mortise style handle set. Have a look and let us know if this is what you're looking for. 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Our 82-238 double hook mortise lock does look to be compatible with your lock. You just want to confirm our measurements match up with yours. If everything looks good, then you should be ok to go. 

A handy person from CA says:
that is perfect, thank you, the other door (same handle) broke the pin in between the locking part so i need to get a new locking part. Is 82-238 the right one or is that only for the key locking handle?
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.