handle set replacement

A quick learner from Harpers Ferry WV says:
I have also included door tag info I'm looking for a replacement lock assembly or repair parts the locking tab mechanism is going bad or tab can u hook me up and give me some prices thanks Tim I would be interested in a whole new door lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8251E7C8-4EB5-4211-9CF8-9D2F18E55C2A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C92DC2DB-1E58-4383-AB38-235B88B5B279.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8DF3C050-9DF6-409F-A1F1-9C2A0FE7BD45.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I recommend looking at our 82-087 to start out. Look this over and let me know how well our dimensions match up.

A quick learner from Harpers Ferry WV says:
Can u give me the dimensions on latch locking plate and mechanism pretty much all the dimensions thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Below are the measurements of the 82-087. You can also find these diagrams directly on the store page. Please let us know if there are any other additional measurements you need that is not displayed on these images.

Detailed shot of the Brass color option
Detailed shot of the Brass color option

Alternate view of the Brass color option
Alternate view of the Brass color option

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.