harcar window glazing

A home owner from Oviedo says:
I have a 1992 home and need glazing. The height is 3/16 inches and width is 9/16 inches. Pics are attached.
Window glazing
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Before we can offer any suggestions, we would need for you to send us a photo of the cross section profile view of your glazing bead. We would also need the dimensions. From there, we can proceed to the next step.
A home owner from Oviedo says:
See attached bead pic.
window sash
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid this new picture does not clarify what you need. We specifically need to see the end profile of the sample you showed before. We will also need you to measure the end profile and tell me its size. In the meantime, you can see our entire glazing section here.
A quick learner says:
The piece is 3/16 inches high and 9/16 inches wide.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We carry two types of gray universal rubber glazing, our 59-067 and 59-068. Compare our dimensions to yours and let us know what you think.
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.