hardware for opening windows (not the crank, but the one that the crank is connected to)

A handy person from Chicago says:
Not sure what the make/model of the window is, however we lost the hardware that sits in the window groove thats connected to the crank handle. Normal crank at Home Depot works for other windows that have this hardware. A couple of windows are missing this hardware. Please help.

Kumar
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you need, exactly. Neither your operator or handle appear to be damaged. Your handle looks like our 39-205, which pressure-fits over the operator spline. Can you go into more detail on what is missing?
Sorry, my previous ask wasn't clear. I posted the pic of a handle and the window hardware that are in good condition. What's missing for a couple if other windows is the hardware that the handle turns (the hardware that's in the groove and the nut securing it in the groove). Hope this helps.
operator
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. The worm gear has become stripped. I'm afraid this can't be repaired or replaced; you will need an all new operator. We can help, but we will need a picture of it out of the window.
Picture of the actual part attached.. also need the nut that keeps this inside the groove.. thanks.
gear
gear
Profile picture of Tom
When Tom said we need to see it out of the window, he meant the whole operator. We won't be able to replace that gear you're showing, because it's pressed into the body of the operator in the factory. Can you send a photo of the whole operator, including the arms?
here's the whole operator .. please help.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Looks similar to our 39-140, but do the measurements line up?
That's the one! Thank you.
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.