heavy duty vs regular Kenlin Sockets

A quick learner from Myrtle Beach says:
I am looking to replace broken "drawer sockets". I found in your inventory the part number 32-081 which matches what I'm looking to replace. The "heavy duty part number 32-082 has a different dimension but the information indicates that they may be interchangeable with part number 32-081. Is that the case and if that's true would there be a distinct advantage to replacing the regular drawer sockets with the heavy duty replacements.? Thank-you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Yes, the 32-081 and 32-082 are interchangeable. The only difference is that the 32-082 comes with a metal plate that clips over the face, strengthening it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)