help finding broken parts 3444648 patent

A quick learner from Port Charlotte, FL (33948) says:
I cannot find these parts and I need at least 12 pieces, can you help me ?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you seen our 39-539? Check it out and let me know if you can use this as a replacement hinge.
A quick learner says:
I only need the black part, which I think is called the sash guide slide.Is it possible to get just the black part?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the manufacturer does not supply the black part by itself. We tried getting it before with no luck. Sorry we can't offer that to you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)