help finding drawer part

A handy person from Electic, Alabama says:
Plastic middle slide on drawer bottom missing that attaches to wooden strip below. It is about 1 1/2 " across flat part touching drawer, 1-1/4 between 7/18" "walls with four or five little "holders" to slide on wood, with one slightly highly part that protrudes out the back of drawer to start the drawer to shut. Strip is attached to front and back bottom of recessed drawer bottom. This is an old, five-drawer beautiful chest of drawers with carved outer two-thirds of each 3-part drawer. One of the slides is weak so I could use a couple of these. Sorry if this isn't clear. I'm a dumb blond. Katy
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you have, exactly, but I think you should start by looking at our 32-032. See if this could work for you. If not, please remove the part in question and take a few pictures of it for us to look at.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)