help hanging closet doors

A quick learner from USA says:
Good evening from Washington State

My husband and I are fairly new owners of a little mobile home park and I need a little advice. I have attached a photo of the top bracket on my 1990's mobile home and wonder if it is your product.

If it is not your product, do you have a thought of who's it might be?

I have hung and removed lots of closet doors in stick built apartments but cannot figure out how these brackets work. I the stick built ones I would hold the doors at about 30 degree angle to put it on the track.

Are these also supposed to be hung by that same method? The sheetrock trim around the top of the closet door prevents me from being able to swing the door out.

Thank you so much if you can help me?..I figured out the bottom brackets, but the top bracket has me stumped.

Rochelle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ManufacturedHomeBypassClosetHardware (1).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Rochelle. This looks like our 23-046 closet door roller. Please review our pictures and dimensions and see what you think.

As for installation, these should go in like you described. You put the bottom wheels in the bottom track first, then tilt the door up to hook in the rollers to the top track. There's not a trick to it beyond that. Make sure the rollers are adjusted to give you the clearance you need.

A quick learner from USA says:
Thx. I discovered I had to do it backwards and tip the doors into the closet since the sheetrock in front of the door extends too far down to allow the doors to tip out like a normal installation
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.