these are from.soft sash window frame.
thanks
Dan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191010_135345.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191010_135337.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191010_135322.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Dan. This shoe actually isn't made anymore. We won't be able to supply an exact match. We may have a little trick up our sleeve, though. Give us a little time to work on a solution and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again for waiting. Would you be able to confirm for us the length of the metal channel? Can you also tell me if there is more than one stamp on the balance? The stamp I see in your last photo only gives us limited information, I just wanted to be 100% sure. Finally, how many of these did you need?

A contractor from south jersey says:
It is 20 inches long
Only mark is C 20
The channel is ribbed
Thanks
DAN
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, Dan. That is a little peculiar. We can supply a new type of balance that can replace your old one, but the stamp you gave us doesn't coincide with anything in our records. In order to continue, we'll need to know the exact weight of the sash that these balances support. That will help us calculate the spring calibration from scratch.

Can you also confirm how many you needed?

approx 20 pounds

wood frame 

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for getting back to me with that window weight, Dan. We can custom make these balances with a stamp option of 19HD, which supports a window sash in the weight range of 17 through 22 lbs. I am sending you an email with a custom link to order (2) of these balances. If you need a different amount or want anything else, just ask me here in the discussion. Many thanks.

I need 6 balances
And 20 S clips
10 short
10 long
Thanks

Profile picture of Tom

No problem! I'm sending you an updated link to order (6) balances instead. You can buy the 19-029 and 19-030 directly from their respective shop pages. Let me know if you need anything else! 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.